This Hand and Foot Massage day course is suitable for everyone, no experience necessary. It is also useful for massage therapists and reflexologists wishing to enhance their skills. The course is accredited by the Federation of Holistic Therapists for 5 CPD points. Why not come along with a friend or family member? You could also give the day as a creative gift to special friend.
Course Date: ¬†Thursday 25th October 2013
To book your place: for full information about booking your place and sending payment please contact Mary Atkinson
As classes are small, it may also be possible to arrange dates to suit you.
- The course can be delivered to suit a small group of therapists if you can organise the venue.
- Please¬†contact me¬†and so can discuss these options further.
- Benefits of hand massage and foot massage.
- Contraindications – those situations when it is not advised to give a hand massage or foot massage.
- Main reflexology and acupressure points on the hands for common ailments.
- Creams and oils for massage.
- Ways in which hand massage and foot massage can be adapted for children and elderly.
- Ensuring safety and hygiene.
- Your posture when giving a hand massage or foot massage.
- Your place on the course will only be confirmed once the fee is paid
- Fees are refundable up to 7 days prior to the course date. However, an admin fee of ¬£10 will be charged. You may send a substitute delegate providing they meet the workshop criteria.
- Courses require a minimum of two students.¬† In the unlikely event of having to cancel the course due to low numbers or other unavoidable circumstances, we will notify you 7 days prior to the date, and advise you of an alternative date/venue or provide you with a full refund. ¬†We do not accept responsibility for expenses incurred under these circumstances.
Feedback from Hand and Foot Massage Courses
‚ÄúA very interesting and informative day, taught with a caring and sensitive approach.‚ÄĚ¬†Complementary Therapy Volunteer at hospice
“This hand and foot massage course proved to be one of the best and most enjoyable courses that I have completed and working in a small group really did give added benefit of¬†virtually one to one tuition. ¬†I did my first foot massage that evening ¬†she fell asleep! She thoroughly enjoyed it and is looking forward to a hand massage next time.”¬†Valerie Mathieson, beauty and holistic therapist.