A one day FHT (Federation of Holistic Therapists) accredited Indian Head Massage course to share a variety of techniques that can be adapted and used in different ways to suit the individual needs of each client. The intention is not to offer a set routine, but to share ideas, experiences and suggestions to add to the â€˜tool-kitâ€™ so that practitioners have greater choice when considering the most suitable Indian head massage treatment for each client.
Many of the techniques taught on this course have been learnt in India. The use of Marma points in Indian Head Massage will be discussed.
The one day Indian Head Massage training course is designed to support and enhance the qualities and art of bringing a personal approach to Indian head massage. Numbers are limited to 6 to ensure maximum learning in a fun and interactive atmosphere.
Course Date: Sunday 16th March 2014
Venue:Â Groesffordd Village Hall, Groesffordd, Nr.Â Brecon, Powys, LD3 7SN
To book your place: please contact Mary Atkinson
“A wonderful, inspiring day with Mary Atkinson. I have come away with lots of new techniques which I am excited about trying out on my clients.” Joanne Turner, Holistic Massage Therapist
There is a practical element to the day so be prepared to share a treatment. ParticipantsÂ will be awarded a certificate of attendance as evidence of CPD for your portfolio. (FHT accredits the course with 5 CPD points for therapists).
Terms and Conditions
- Your place on the course will only be confirmed once the fee is paid
- Fees are refundable up to 7 days prior to the course date. However, an admin fee of Â£10 will be charged. You may send a substitute delegate providing they meet the workshop criteria.
- Courses require a minimum of two students.Â In the unlikely event of having to cancel the course due to low numbers or other unavoidable circumstances, we will notify you 7 days prior to the date, and advise you of an alternative date/venue or provide you with a full refund. Â We do not accept responsibility for expenses incurred under these circumstances.
- As classes are small, it may also be possible to arrange dates to suit you.
- The course can be delivered to suit a small group of therapists if you can organise the venue.
- PleaseÂ contact meÂ and so can discuss these options further.