Indian Head Massage is a simple yet effective therapy. However, there are many different techniques to learn and is always useful to refresh your knowledge and enjoy a choice of moves with further Indian Head Massage training.
This FHT accredited day Indian Head Massage course (5 CPD points) is open to all qualified Indian Head Massage therapists wishing to boost their confidence, refresh their skills in a supportive atmosphere and learn new and different techniques with and without oils.
Course Date: Sunday 16th March 2014
Venue: Groesffordd Village Hall, Groesffordd, Nr.¬† Brecon, Powys, LD3 7SN
To book your place, please send contact Mary Atkinson
- Update on the benefits and contraindications of Indian Head Massage
- Revision on the history of Indian Head Massage
- Discussion of the use of oils for Indian Head Massage
- Looking at different techniques and moves – some of which I learnt in India¬†on a recent trip.
- Time to practise techniques with and without oils (and enjoy a massage yourself!)
- Opportunity for questions and discussion to build confidence and explore new skills.
- Chance to talk to other Indian Head Massage therapists about their work and experiences.
If you have any Indian Head Massage oils, then do¬†bring these along if you wish to do so. You¬†will be sharing a massage so please wear¬†loose, comfortable clothing and bring one large towel and one small towel.¬†You will be awarded a certificate as evidence of CPD.
Terms and Conditions
- Your place on the course will only be confirmed once the fee is paid
- Fees are refundable up to 7 days prior to the course date. However, an admin fee of ¬£10 will be charged. You may send a substitute delegate providing they meet the workshop criteria.
- Courses require a minimum of two students.¬† In the unlikely event of having to cancel the course due to low numbers or other unavoidable circumstances, we will notify you 7 days prior to the date, and advise you of an alternative date/venue or provide you with a full refund. ¬†We do not accept responsibility for expenses incurred under these circumstances.
- As classes are small, it may also be possible to arrange dates to suit you.
- The course can be delivered to suit a small group of therapists if you can organise the venue.
- Please¬†contact me¬†and so can discuss these options further