It was such a pleasure to award certificates for my first ever FHT accredited Indian Head Massage Diploma course (with special emphasis on palliative care techniques) in Chichester, West Sussex, yesterday. It is a new 3 day Indian Head Massage training course run at St Wilfrid’s Hospice in Chichester designed for therapists wishing to work in a palliative care environment. There was a mixture of therapists and nurses on the course – and all Â produced some really insightful and reflective case studies.
Although not all the students could attend our awards ceremony, here are four newly qualified Indian Head Massage therapists….
It was smiles all round… and a bottle of bubbly to celebrate (non-alcholic, of course!).
Interested in Indian Head Massage Training near Chichester?
Mary Atkinson, author of The Art of Indian Head Massage, runs several different training courses at Mary Atkinson Holistic Therapy Courses in Chichester, including:
- Diploma in Indian Head Massage (FHT accredited qualification, 3 day course)
- Diploma in Indian Head Massage with special emphasis on techniques suitable for palliative care (FHT accredited qualification, 3 day course at St Wilfrid’s Hospice, Chichester)
- Introduction to Indian Head MassageÂ (day course for beginners)
- Advanced Indian Head Massage Techniques (FHT accredited short course)
- Adapting Indian Head Massage for Elderly and Frail (FHT accredited short course)
- Indian Head Massage Refresher Course (FHT accredited short course)
- One to One training in Indian Head Massage
For more information please contact me (Mary Atkinson).