Is it a good idea to revisit happy childhood holiday haunts? I thought so. Â However, my family were not most impressed by a four day stay in Hunstanton on the Norfolk coast which came with the added extra of four seasons weather. But to be honest, just looking through the photos I am beginning to understand their point of view….
1. Swimming in the cold, cold sea
2. Sharing a picnic on the beach
3. Â Winning a tacky ornament at the bingo
4. Pretending to be scared by the ghost train at the fun fair
6.Â Â Discovering our beach hut didn’t have a view of the sea!
6. And finally, looking at the patch of ground where our family beach hut once stood!
Thankfully, we all have a good sense of humour. And the fish and chips was excellent….